Zeki-snoozer is “A Sleeping Mat” with a Built-In-Pillow for kids all ages. Three in one: a sheet, a blanket and a pillow, for help young children to establish routines and continuity in their daily nap time schedule. Helps children to feel safe, secure, warm, and comfortable when the time to fall asleep arrives
• Compliance with CPSIA Act of 2008 regarding no lead in children’s products; also meets industrial standard CPAI-75
• Perfect for child care centers, nurseries, preschools, kindergarten, grandma’s house, a sleepover at a friend, going camping, to the beach, or just to watch TV
• Fits most standard preschool cot size or toddler cot size
• Helps to meet health and safety guidelines of the supervisor and regulatory agencies
• Special design to fulfill the needs of early childhood programs
• Great for child care and preschool fundraisers
• Lightweight. It comes with handles which makes it easy for a child to carry or to hang in any classroom cubby
• Has a name tag to write your child’s name and other information
• Comes packaged in a reusable drawstring bag, with colorful designs, to avoid spread of germs and lice when stored together in the cubbies
• Made of 30% cotton and 70% polyester fabrics with preshrunk cotton
• Diamond quilted shape, and hollow fiber insulation
• Overall Measurement L-50” W-20” with built in pillow. (20”x 9” polyfill)
• Double layered stuffing for quilted comfort
• The mat side that children sleep on comes in 5 different solid colors- Holly green, Violet, Mauve, Indian turquoise, and Ming red
• Machine washable. Just turn on gentle cycle and cold water with mild detergent
• Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Make sure it is fully dry before storing
One of the great features that make Zekieyes-Snoozer™, the most unique nap mat in the market, is his attached over-sized blanket. His blanket is made of fabric with a “clever pattern” design of shapes, numbers, colors, letters, and animals, which encourage early learning:
1. Alpha fish: Learn from A to Z all the fish names which live in the sea. An easy way to achieve early literacy success.
2. Rainbow Alphabet: Letter recognition.
Early Math Emerge:
1. How many goodies do you Zee…?
1 2 3 4… (Apples, grapes, bananas, carrots, broccoli, tomatoes etc…) picture quantities association.
We are all different. We are all alike. Helps young children to recognize self-individual and develop a sense of what it means to be part of a community and a social acceptance of being different.